- Enhancement: Increased read performance at low queue depths
- Enhancement: Improved sequential write performance for 128GB and 256GB models
- Enhancement: Increased performance under specific workloads of mixed reads and writes
- Fixed: Improved host compatibility with dated / uncommon BIOS revisions
- Fixed: Improved stability when resuming from S3/S4 on older generation motherboards
- Enhancement: Increased read performance on small file sizes (lower than 4K)
Information: This is a destructive update. You MUST backup your data before performing the firmware update.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.