Samsung LN55B640R3F LCD TV Firmware 1014.0
- Intermittent Not Supported Mode when connecting with some Unit through HDMI.
- When viewing 1080i formatted signals through the Component Input, the picture is intermittently jumping up and down.
Intermittent No Sound on 1080p when connecting with some Unit through HDMI.
- When viewing 720p or 1080i formatted signals through the Component Input, the picture is intermittently flickering.
- When viewing some resolution(720 x 1440i) signals with Set-Top Box, ''Not Supported Message'' may appear on the screen.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months