Samsung LN55B640R3F LCD TV Firmware 1014.0
- Intermittent Not Supported Mode when connecting with some Unit through HDMI.
- When viewing 1080i formatted signals through the Component Input, the picture is intermittently jumping up and down.
Intermittent No Sound on 1080p when connecting with some Unit through HDMI.
- When viewing 720p or 1080i formatted signals through the Component Input, the picture is intermittently flickering.
- When viewing some resolution(720 x 1440i) signals with Set-Top Box, ''Not Supported Message'' may appear on the screen.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months