Philips 52PFL8605D/77 LCD TV Firmware 000.140.046.000
- Ambilight is not working. (Only applicable to 6000 and 8000 series)
- Metallic sound can be heard via HDMI connection.
- No HD+ services present anymore after provider driven software upgrade is done.
- The movie stops by itself when you play a rented movie from an online video store.
- TV has clicking sound while watching a connected device via HDMI connection.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months