- Some channels not available after turn ON.
- Delta volume changes not remembered.
- Preferred channel changes not remembered.
- Green or yellow static (sometime snowy) on HDMI picture.
- Picture and sound loss for 5-10 seconds (with green LED still ON) and back to normal.
- Audio loss in all inputs and can be recovered when main switch ON and OFF.
- Turning to unknown channel when go to standby after cable installation.
- TV set turn ON by itself/ green LED light up and goes off when set is ON.
- Digital sub channels getting unlocked automatically if tuning to another sub channel in the same major channel.
- Include the possibility to download the rating table (RRT5 capability) for digital programs.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.