How to upgrade the TV software
Philips continuously tries to improve its products and it wants you to profit of that even after your purchase. Therefore it allows you to upgrade your TV software using a USB memory device (not supplied). You can execute the software upgrade procedure yourself.
What do you need ?
- An archive utility that supports the ZIP-format (e.g. WinZip for Windows of Stuffit for Mac OS).
- A USB portable memory with min. 64 Mb free space.
- Click on the Download arrow in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Save the latest software upgrade file to your computer.
- Double click on the zip-file and copy the file “autorun.upg” to the root directory on the USB portable memory.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.