Philips 32PFL5604/77 Smart TV Firmware TCM32L 0.57
1. Power off your TV and disconnect all memory devices.
2. Insert the USB flash drive that contains the software update file.
3. Switch on your TV, and TV will display the Main Menu upon detection of USB portable.
4. Select [Setup] and press OK.
5. Select [Software update] > [Local updates] and press OK.
6. When prompted, select [Cancel] or [Update] and press OK.
7. To proceed, select [Update] and press OK key to enter next menu. In next menu select [Start] and press OK to start software updates.
8. Upgrading will now begins and the status of the updating progress will be displayed.
9. When the TV software is updated, the TV automatically restarts and the TV starts up with the new software.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months