- Unzip to SD card (more then 6MB).
- Confirm that following two files are extracted: one folder: "PRIVATE", one file: "SDIT.SDI"
- Turn off the TV.
- Insert SD card from the back SD slot where indicated as "SERVICE ONLY".
- Turn ON the TV.
- Wait until TV turns ON. It might take about one minute until unit turns ON.
- Follow the instruction on the TV screen.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.