LG 42LS5700 TV Firmware 05.01.15
How to upgrade you LG TV Firmware:
- Check full model name of your TV by either looking on your TV's side or rear label or for Non-Smart TV Model in the Menu by pressing "Menu" key on remote, then the "Red color" key (which corresponds to "Customer Support" in the Menu), select "Product/Service Info" and then "Check Model/Type".
- For Smart TV model to check your model press "Home" key of remote, select "Setup", mote to "Support", select "Product/Service Info" and and then "Check Model/Type".
- Download the firmware file.
- Connect an USB drive/stick to the PC and create a folder named "LG_DTV" on it.
- Copy the file from your PC into the new folder on your USB drive/stick.
- Connect the USB drive/stick to the TV and select "Start" if "TV Software Upgrade" Pop-up appears. TV upgrade will start and restart automatically after completed.
- If current software on TV is same with or newer than that on USB drive, TV Software Upgrade menu won’t be opened.
- Some USB memory devices may not be compatible with TV.
- Please wait while the update is copied to TV.
- Don’t remove USB drive while messages that the "ZTV Software Upgrade is started" are displayed.
- Do not unplug TV power cord while this message is displayed.
- After the upgrade is completed, a message will be displayed then TV will restart automatically in 5 sec., then TV is ready to use.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months