Prosumer audio performance
- 24-bit resolution with 96kHz sampling rates, and a 20-channel 36-bit wide digital mixer.
Huge range of connection options
- 8x2 simultaneous input and output channels with the data sources being analog or digital including 96kHz S/PDIF integrated support.
- Applications for the VIA Envy24 include high-end PCI audio, multi-channel audio and I/Os, while its extremely high performance enable more technical applications such as PC-based data acquisition.
Easy to integrate
- Can be combined with professional grade I²S converters, S/PDIF transmitters/receivers or AC-link codecs, with an aggressive power management scheme.
- VIA Vinyl Envy24 controllers: MT/DT/GT/PT/HT-S
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.