- 8-in/6-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface
- Six XLR mic/line "combi" inputs with phantom power
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Lightweight design for mobile or desktop use
- S/PDIF coaxial digital input and output
- Stereo RCA analog output for monitoring
- Standalone only mode for use as microphone preamp
- 2-segment LED metering for each analog input
- 1/4" and 1/8" stereo headphone outputs
- 16-channel MIDI input and output
- Includes Cubase LE4 48-track recording software
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.