- 6-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- Four mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Two unbalanced RCA outputs
- S/PDIF stereo digital input and output
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control for direct input monitoring
- Mono/stereo monitoring switch for input 1/2 and 3/4
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.