- 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control and Mono/stereo switch for direct input monitoring
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.