- 16 simultaneous inputs
- 4 simultaneous outputs
- 14 analog inputs
- (8x) XLR Mic inputs with phantom power
- (2x) 1/4" TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel
- (4x) 1/4" TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
- Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- Zero-latency Hardware Monitoring
- Independent Monitor and Headphone Outputs
- Stereo monitor output (DAW return (stereo) and input (mono))
- 16-channel MIDI Input and Output
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac/Windows
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
- Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
- ASIO and Core Audio support
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.