- Added to skip the Realtek HDMI audio driver installation on the computer with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470.
- Fixed an issue that had no beep sound during Windows logon or shutdown on Windows 7.
- Fixed an issue that had no beep sound by connecting/disconnecting the AC adapter on Windows 7 when:
- Windows was shutting down.
- the computer entered idle state
- the Device Manager was opened.
- 188.8.131.5246 (Windows 7/Vista)
- 184.108.40.20646 (Windows XP)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.