Asus P8H61 R2.0 Realtek Audio Driver 188.8.131.5257 Beta for windows 8
Intel Socket 1155 for 3rd/2nd Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel 32 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 1600MHz and higher frequency is supported by Intel 3rd generation processors.
* Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows OS when you want to install 4GB or more memory on the motherboard.
* Due to the CPU behavior, DDR3 2133/1866MHz memory module will run at DDR3 2000/1800MHz frequency as default.
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 *1
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
3 x PCI
Intel H61(B3) chipset :
4 x SATA 3Gb/s port(s), blue
Supports Intel Rapid Start Technology, Intel Smart Connect Technology *2
Realtek 8111F, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *3
Intel H61(B3) chipset :
10 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, black, 6 at mid-board)
Overclocking Protection :
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Digital Power Design :
- Industry leading Digital 3 +1 Phase Power Design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM Utility
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite II
- Ai Charger
- Low EMI Solution
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- Network iControl
- Disk Unlocker
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 2
- ASUS MyLogo 2
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 2.0
1 x COM port(s)
1 x Parallel port(s)
3 x Audio jack(s)
Internal I/O Ports
3 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 6 USB 2.0 port(s)
4 x SATA 3Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
2 x SATA 3Gb/s cable(s)
64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI BIOS, PnP, DMI v2.0, WfM2.0, SMBIOS v2.6, ACPI v2.0a, Multi-language BIOS
WfM 2.0,DMI 2.0, WOR by PME, PXE
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 7.8 inch ( 30.5 cm x 19.81 cm )
*1: PCIe 3.0 speed is supported by Intel 3rd generation Core processors.
*2: Supports on Intel Core processors under Windows 7 operating system.
*3: Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months