1. LGA 775 for Intel Pentium 4 / Celeron D processor
2. Intel 915P Chipset
* Supports FSB 800/533 MHz processor, EM64T CPU and H-T Technology
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII533 x 4 DIMMs and Dual Channel DDR400 x 2 DIMMs (DDRII and DDR are supported separately)
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* Supports ATi CrossFireTM
* PCI Express x 16 slot
* PCI Express x 1 slot
* Additional ASRock A.G.I. Express slots to adopt 2nd PCI Express x16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
* 4 ports of SerialATA 1.5Gb/s, 1 ATA100 IDE ports
* 1 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector by JMicron JMB 360 (PCIE x 1 interface), supports "Hot Plug" function
* 7.1 Channel Superior Quality Audio, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* ASRock 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB ports, 7.1 channel audio jack
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.