1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium XE / Pentium D / Pentium Dual Core / Pentium 4 / Celeron / Celeron D, supporting Quad Core Kentsfield processors
2. Intel P31/G31 ICH7R Chipsets
* Compatible with all FSB1333/1066/800/533MHz CPUs
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 x 4 DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 4GB
* Supports ATI CrossFire
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and Intel Matrix Storage), NCQ and AHCI functions
* 1 x eSerial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s (shared with 1 SATAII port)
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* ASRock 1394_eSATAII I/O Plus: 1 eSATAII port, 1 x IEEE 1394 port, 4 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.