The Universal Control 1.5.3 update includes drivers and control panels for following products:
· FireStudio Mobile (Launch Window, Device Mixer, Driver)
· FireStudio Project (Launch Window, Device Mixer, Driver)
· FireStudio Tube (Launch Window, Device Mixer, Driver)
· FireStudio Lightpipe (Launch Window, Device Mixer, Driver)
· StudioLive 16.0.2 (Launch Window, Virtual StudioLive, Driver)
· StudioLive 16.4.2 (Launch Window, Virtual StudioLive, Driver)
· StudioLive 24.4.2 (Launch Window, Virtual StudioLive, Driver)
Universal Control 1.5.3 updates VSL for StudioLive-series mixers only. The driver for these products is the same version (188.8.131.5275) that was included in the Universal Control 1.5.2 release.
Universal Control v1.5.3 includes the following feature updates to Virtual StudioLive for StudioLive-series mixers:
· Aux Naming
· Copy Aux Mixes
· Copy Main Mix to Auxes
· Copy Channel and Bus settings
· Tap Tempo
· Link Graphic EQs
· Permissions for iOS Remote Devices
· Support for SL Remote 1.2
· Support for QMix 1.0
Universal Control 1.5.3 resolves the following issues:
· Aux output metering is not reflected in VSL as it is on a StudioLive
· Scenes transferred from VSL to the mixer load properly on the mixer. Not all parameters of VSL created
scenes would load properly if recalled from the mixer instead of dragged in from VSL browser.
· VSL : When two StudioLive 16.4.2's are cascaded together, VSL does not control the panning of channels
sent to linked auxes on the master board.
· VSL : When two StudioLive 16.4.2's are cascaded together, WDM routing for the master board is offset.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.