MSI K8MM-V VIA Audio Driver 6.14.01.4120
- Supports 64-bit AMD Athlon 64, Sempron and Turion 64 processor (Socket 754)
- Athlon 64: 2800+ ~ 3700+, Sempron 3100+
- VIA K8M800 Chipset
- HyperTransport connection to AMD Athlon 64 processor
- 8 or 16 bit control/address/data transfer both directions
- 800/600/400/200MHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction
- AGP v3.0 compliant with 8x transfer mode
- Graphic integrated
- VIA VT8237R Chipset
- Integrated Faster Ethernet LPC
- Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster/Direct Sound AC97 audio
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
- Supports 2 Serial ATA ports
- Supports 8 USB2.0 ports
- Supports DDR266/333/400 DDR DRAM for two 184-pin DDR DIMMs.
- Supports a maximum memory of 2GB.
- One AGP 8x/4x slot
- AGP 3.0 specification compliant
- Three 32-bit Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
- On-Board IDE/SATA
- An IDE controller on the VIA VT8237R chipset provides IDE HDD/CDROM with PIO, Bus
- Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation modes
- Can connect up to four Ultra ATA drives.
- Serial ATA/150 controller integrated by VT8237
- Up ot 1.5Gb/s transfer rate
- Can connect up to 2 serial ATA devices
- Supports RAID 0 or RAID 1
- 6 channels software audio codec VIA VT1617A
- Compliance with AC97 v2.3 Spec.
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
- VIA VT6103L 10/100Mb/s PHY
- Compliant with PCI v2.2 and PC99 standard.
- Supports ACPI Power Management.
Internal I/O Connectors:
- ATX 20-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU / System FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
- Serial port connector (COM2)
- S/PDIF Out connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 2 x serial ATA connectors
- 2 x ATA133 HD connectors
Back Panel I/O Ports:
- 1 x Parallel
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Audio I/O (Line-in/Line-out/MIC)
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 4Mb Award BIOS with PnP, ACPI, SMBIOS 2.3, Green and Boot Block.
- Provides DMI2.0, WfM2.0, chassis intrusion, and SMBus for system management.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months