MSI 875P Neo-FISR (PCB 2.0) Realtek ALC Series Audio Driver 5.10.00.6230
The MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
Live Update 3 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility updates and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
The all-in-one hardware console is an advanced combination of the popular PC alert and Fuzzy logic applications. It offers powerful functions such as hardware monitor, system alert, and instinctive overclocking UI.
Core Cell is MSI's new catch phrase and it has a number of features, including; decreasing overall system noise, power saving functions, prolonging the life of system components, and even overclocking, apparently.
￭ Supports Intel P4 Northwood/Prescott/P4 Extreme Edition processors.(Socket 478)
￭ Supports up 3.2GHz/800MHz and higher speed
Memory Speed/CPU FSB Support Matrix
￭ Intel 875P Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/533MHz.
- Supports AGP 8X interface.
- Supports ECC memory.
- Supports Single/Dual Channel DDR 400/333/266 memory up to 4GB.
￭ Intel ICH5R Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, 8 ports.
- 2 Serial ATA/150 ports.
- 2 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus Master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3.
- I/O APIC.
- Supports both ACPI and legacy APM power management.
- Serial ATA/150 RAID 0 or 1
￭ Support 133/200MHz FSB
￭ Support 533/800MHz Intel NetBurst micro-architecture bus.
￭ Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 2.5V DDR SDRAM.
￭ Supports up to 4GB memory size with ECC.
￭ Supports Dual channel DDR 333/400/433/466/500/533 MHz and up.
(DDR433/466/500/533 are overclocking spec)
￭ One AGP slot supports 8x/4x at 0.8V (AGP 3.0) or 4x at 1.5V(3.3V is not supported).
￭ Five 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
￭ Dual Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controllers integrated in ICH5R.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to four Ultra ATA drives.
￭ Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in ICH5R.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer speeds.
- Can connect up to two Serial ATA drives.
- Supports SATA RAID 0 or 1
￭ AC97 link controller integrated in Intel ICH5R chipset.
￭ 7.1 channel audio codec RealTek ALC850.
- Compliance with AC97 v2.3 Spec.
Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
￭ Intel 82547EI (CSA interface)
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in one chip.
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI 2.2.
- Supports ACPI Power Management.
- 1 floppy port supports 1 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial port (COM A)
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode.
- 1 Line-In/Line-Out/Mic-In/Real Speaker Out/Center-Subwoofer Speaker Out/SPDIF Out audio
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
- 1 RJ-45 LAN jack
- 1 1394 port, 1 mini 1394 port and 1 IEEE 1394 pinheader
MSI Reminds You...
￭ The floppy disk cable will be optional.
￭ The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and
expansion cards of the board automatically.
￭ The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your
￭ 30.5 cm(L) x 24.4 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
￭ 9 mounting holes.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months