• Zero latency Lexicon monitor reverb
• dbx® high-voltage, ultra low noice mic pre's on all 8 channels
• dbx dynamics (compressor, limiter, gate, EQ) on all 8 channels
• 6 analog combi-jack inputs on the rear panel for mic/line inputs
• 2 front panel combi-jacks accept mic, line, or instrument signals
• Type IV conversion feature emulates tape saturation at high levels
• Zero latency mixer hardware UI with dbx dynamics and a hardware monitor reverb
• 44.1 to 96KHz sample rates, 24 bit processing
• 8 analog TRS outputs (7.1 surround capable) and stereo main (control room) outs
• Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
• MIDI In and Out
• FireWire 400 connection to DAW
• Software suite includes Steinberg's Cubase LE 4, Toontrack EZ Drummer lite, and Lexicon Pantheon II reverb plug-in
• Low Latency drivers include Windows WDM with ASIO support along with and Macintosh CoreAudio with ASIO support
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.