IWILL DK8N Realtek ALC655 Audio Driver 3.52
1. Add some customized settings.
2. Fix SPDIF output frequency issue for nVidia chipset.
3. Disable Hardware EQ first before restore Hardware EQ for ALC250 when resume.
4. Disable Hardware EQ first before restore Hardware EQ for ALC250 polling function.
5. Turn on UAJ function for ALC850.
6. Set SPDIF control register to proper value when driver initialize.
7. Improve Read/Write codec register algorithm.
8. Reduce resume time.
9. Add "Remove Recording DC offset" feature.
10.Check ALC850 JD5 to decide if support 8-channels feature.
11.Fix SPDIF output slot assignment error for ALC850.
- WDM driver for Win98/WinMe/Win2000/WinXP : 220.127.116.1170
- VXD driver for Win95 : 18.104.22.16819
- VXD Software wavetable driver : 22.214.171.124
- NT4 driver for Windows NT4 : 126.96.36.19936
- NT4 software wavetable driver : 188.8.131.522
- RtlRack for Win98/Me/2000/XP : 184.108.40.206
- AvRack for Win95/NT4 : 2002.4.3.1
- Realtek Sound Effect Manager(CPL) : 220.127.116.11
- Realtek Sound Effect Manager for NT4 : 18.104.22.168
- Driver/Application Setup Program : 4.87
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months