• Windows volume controls and the console playback volume controls are now
• Added a system tray icon for the console
• Added save and load hotkeys to the console: press control-S to save and control-O to load
• You can now click on the numerical readout below each fader on the console and enter a value. Pressing the Tab key lets you step between each fader readout.
• The console will now remember the last folder used to save or load a session.
• Added switch for surround vs. stereo mode
• Added switch for synchronizing wave devices
• Added Vista sample rate display in settings tab of console
• Fixed potential crash while using GigaStudio
• Fixed a problem where digital inputs and outputs could be mislabeled with GigaStudio
• Importing sessions from the old console is not supported.
• Multiclient mode may work differently than you expect if you have surround sound mode
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.