The latest technology is important, but so is design; every XPS is well thought out on the inside and the outside.
Intel Core 2 Duo Logo
Designed For Performance
* Latest wireless technologies – stay connected virtually anywhere, anytime
* Latest processors & graphics to power all your entertainment needs
* Innovative features like fingerprint readers, all-in-one design, and more…
Sleek Head-Turning Design
* Premium materials like magnesium alloy, brushed aluminum, and black chrome
* Color choices to match your personal style
* Style-driven features like proximity touch, capacitive buttons, slot load drives, more…
Superior Ownership Experience with worry-free service and pro-active support
* Service you can have confidence in with the XPS service guarantee: Dell's technicians trained specifically on XPS – calls answered on average in less than 2 minutes.
* Complimentary online backup, proactive alerts and security software keep your PC running optimally
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.