- Fixes issues with an intermittent failure after returning from hibernation
- Yellow bang on some systems that have multiple multi-bus pci cards
- Install failures on certain factory downloads of XP.
- Reduces pop on return from suspend on XP.
- Corrects an issue with volume levels not working properly at extreme settings.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.