Compaq Evo n610c Notebook ADI Soundmax Audio Driver 5.12.01.3920
- Fixes problem where AC3 stream noise was heard from front channel after selecting and then de-selecting.
- Fixes problem where the S/PDIF output would become enabled for PCM streams when the PCM check box on the mixer panel was not selected.
- Fixes problem where Windows 2000 users could not record from Wave Out Mix on ALI platforms.
- Fixes problem where noise was heard during ADI audio driver installation process. This affected computers with Windows XP and ALI M1535+ chipsets, and was independent of CODEC.
- Fixes problem where users could no longer continuously record after wave player had stopped.
- Fixes problem where the right channel would not mute when the slider for Microphone was moved to the bottom position.
- Fixes problem where "Driver Update" did not work properly when the name of a new INF file was different from the one already installed.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months