1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. Solid Capacitor for CPU power
3. Intel G43 ICH10 Chipsets
* Supports FSB1333/1066/800MHz CPUs
* Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1066/800 (2 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 4GB and Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667 (2 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 8GB
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500, Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX 10, Max. shared memory 352MB
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Three VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and DisplayPort with ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card
* Supports HDCP function with ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* Supports ASRock OC Tuner, I. O. T. (Intelligent Overclocking Technology)
* Supports Smart BIOS
* Free Bundle: 1 x ASRock DVI_DisplayPort Card
* Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* ASRock GLAN_8CH I/O: 1 x VGA Port, 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.