M-Audio MIDISPORT Uno USB Installer/Driver 6.1.3/126.96.36.19941 for Windows 7/Windows 8
- Addressed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable installer issues.
- Updated driver installer to use a newer version of the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable installer which fixes this install failure.
- Updated installer to use WIX 3.5.
- Changed build to use Avid signing certificate in place of the expired M-Audio signing certificate.
- Changed installer to use static product and package ID GUIDs versus dynamic build time generated GUIDs
- M-Audio has identified a defect in a manufacturing run of its popular MIDISPORT UNO 1x1 MIDI interfaces. The defect affects only the MIDI input and causes the MIDISPORT Uno to distort incoming MIDI data resulting in random notes, inaccurate note on/off messages, as well as pitch bend.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months