M-Audio Fast Track Interface Driver 6.0.6
- Addressing an issue with Task Bar Icon Applet bug where the icon could fail to be added to the system tray, and a cryptic error message presented to the user. This would be most likely to occur during windows startup on slower machines. The failure is now handled as the installer will insure the TBIA correctly appears in the system tray.
- Addressing a bug where the installer would fail if a component shared among multiple installers (e.g. TBIA) was already present on the target system and had a higher version number.
- Addressing an Update to Uninstaller to fix and issue that left an erroneous entry in the Windows add/remove programs panel. The new uninstaller will correctly detect the error condition and clean up after itself.
- Fixed upgrade install failure on XP. TBIA was leaving registry keys open which caused the uninstall of previous version to require a restart to complete and the subsequent upgrade install to fail. The Installer Launcher now kills TBIA prior to launching the Installer to address this.
- Updated the legacy uninstaller correctly find and kill 64 bit versions of TBIA.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months