M-Audio Conectiv Controller Driver 6.0.3
- Updated Installer Read Me.rtf. Removed boiler plate stuff and updated supported OSes.
- Updated the legacy uninstaller to cope with a recently discovered bug in all of our legacy 64-bit InstallShield-based packages. The packages in question fail to properly clean up after themselves on uninstall, leaving an erroneous entry in Windows add/remove programs panel, and previously caused false positives with the legacy uninstaller. The legacy uninstaller now detects this condition and cleans up after it.
- Fixed a bug where the install would fail if a component shared among multiple installers (e.g. TBIA) was already present on the target system and had a higher version number.
- Updated TaskBarIconApplet to 18.104.22.168 - Addressed a bug where the icon could fail to be added to the system tray, and a cryptic error message presented to the user. This would be most likely to occur during windows startup on slower machines. The failure is now handled by retry logic, which in the case of failure, will attempt to add the icon to the system tray periodically for up to two minutes until it succeeds to insure the TBIA correctly appears in the system tray.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months