Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 / 8i6 / 18i6 USB 2.0 Audio Interface Driver 2.3
- Improves stability and performance when connecting via USB 3.0 ports
- Fixed blue screens when connecting via USB 3.0 ports on some systems
- Improved latency reporting in DAWs. Please note: if you are using any manual delay compensation in your DAW, this change may require you to edit your delay compensation settings. DAWs using automatic delay compensation will not be affected.
- Control panel renamed as "Focusrite USB 2.0 Audio Control Panel"
- 2.3 driver update for Windows only. If you are connecting your Scarlett device to a USB 3.0 port and are experiencing issues, please download and install this update.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months