- 16-bit playback & record resolution
- gold-tipped S/PDIF Coaxial & Optical digital I/O
- 24-bit, high-quality, stereo A/D, D/A converters: 100dB (A/D), 110dB (D/A) Dynamic Range
- Signal to Noise ratio (D/A): 110dB
- -10dBv UnBalanced 1/4" phone jack
- simultaneous audio output through both analog and S/PDIF for easy-mix monitoring
- internal digital mixer for input monitoring
- 32, 44.1 and 48K sampling rates supported
- real-time hardware Sample Rate Converter
- installation: no "IRQs" or "DMAs" to set, no I/O addresses to configure
- connects externally: no computer surgery
- extreme portability (9 x 9cm)
- includes convenient 2-meter USB cable
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 MME & DirectSound Driver, ASIO 2.0 support
- Macintosh Mac OS 9 ASIO driver and Sound Manager drivers available
- Macintosh Mac OS X CoreAudio support
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.