- 24-bit/96kHz AD converter, 100 dB dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz DA converter, 104 dB dynamic range
- 4 x analog in / 8 x out (+4dBu unbalanced 1/4")
- 2 x XLR balanced output
- 4 channel microphone-preamp (phantom-power)
- headphone preamp
- S/PDIF digital in / out (coaxial): max 24Bit 192 kHz
- supported sample rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 176.4, 192kHz
- full duplex, simultaneous recording/playback
- 1 in / 1 out MIDI interface
- supports DD/DTS 5.1 / 6.1./ 7.1 surround sound
- EWDM driver support for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 incl. ASIO 2.0 and GSIF
- DirectWIRE for internal recording
- support for Mac OS X 10.1 and newer
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.