- 20-bit Analog to Digital Converter
- 20-bit Digital to Analog Converter about 98dB dynamic range
- Analog 2 In / 4 Out -10dBV unbalanced with Gold-tipped RCA jacks
- S/PDIF Coaxial & Optical Digital In/Out
- Real-time Hardware Sample-Rate Converter(48 to 44.1)
- Mic Preamp with effects
- Gold-tipped 1/4" jacks Mic Input
- full LED Display; 9 large Activity Indicators
- 32 Channel MIDI Operation; 16 ch Internal and 16ch External
- Multiple sample rates - 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Full Duplex: 2 Ch. Record/4 Channel Playback simultaneousely
- Uses standard PCMCIA socket - DMA Channel not required
- 16 MB onboard RAM for Synth & Sampler
- High perfomance Audio DSP based Internal Mixer
- 17 Delay lines for resonance-free stereo effects
- Up to 64-voice, 16 multi-timbral professional sampler
- MPU-401 (UART)1 In/1 Out MIDI Interface
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Supports Windows MME, DirectSound, ASIO driver
- Windows 95/98 compatible
- Windows XP/2000 supported with limited features
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.