- supports up to 24-bit / 192 kHz output and 96 kHz input
- 4-in/8-out analog I/O
- 2 channel S/PDIF coaxial digital I/O
- dual mic/line preamps with gain control and +48V phantom power
- direct instrument (Hi-Z) input control mic/inst on input 2
- 2 channel output with balanced XLR connectors
- 1 headphone output with amp and volume control
- direct monitoring (zero latency) with internal digital mixer
- Powered by FireWire bus (6-pin FireWire connector required)
- WDM driver support for Windows XP with ASIO 2.0 support
- CoreAudio driver for Mac OS X (from 10.3)
- Linux compatible
- bundled with Steinberg Cubase LE for Mac & PC
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.