Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E535 Conexant Audio Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7
- Added new SSID For Mono Mic model.
- Fixed an issue where the status of Multiple voice turns to Normal after Sleep in Lenovo Communication utility.
- Fixed an issue where Dolby error message occurs after updated audio driver H0A110WW.
- Fixed an issue where "Only My Voice" & "Private Chat" available even with Mono Mic.
- Fixed an issue where "Internal Microphone" shown even in Classic Mode or External Mic.
This package installs the Audio driver to enable the following device:
- Conexant CX20671 SmartAudio HD
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months