- Adds Silencer, a noise-cancelling technology for use with Creative Fatal1ty Professional Series Gaming Headset MK II.
- Adds VoiceFX, a voice-morphing feature.
- Implements new workaround to improve compatibility issues with NVIDIA graphics cards running in SLI configuration on NVIDIA-based motherboards.
- Changing effects in Audio Creation Mode results in the system taking a long time to shut down.
- When system enters hibernation while DTS Connect or Dolby Digital Live is enabled, sound does not output to the external decoder after system wakes up.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.