Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Audio Driver 2.18.0015
Take note of the following:
- This download currently supports Windows 7 only. Support for Windows Vista and Windows XP will be available at a later date.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Professional Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
- Sound Blaster X-Fi
- System taking more than two minutes to shut down.
- PowerDVD DX 8.3 (Dell version) not working properly.
- Passthrough of Dolby/DTS audio to an external decoder not working with Windows Media Player 12.
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 7 32-bit
- Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
- Do not install this driver for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio.
To install this driver
1. Download the SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0015.exe file onto your local hard disk.
2. Double-click the downloaded file.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months