This download is a driver providing Microsoft Windows 7 support for Creative Sound Blaster audio devices. This download supports the following audio devices only:
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Go!
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Notebook
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1
- USB Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Karaoke
- Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Video Editor
- Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External
- Sound Blaster Digital Music SX
- Sound Blaster Digital Music PX
- Sound Blaster Digital Music
- Sound Blaster Surround 5.1
- Sound Blaster Connect
- Sound Blaster MP3+
- USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX
- USB Sound Blaster Digital Music LX
- Resolves issue with system resource utilization when there is no Line-In/Microphone input connected to Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 and its Line-In/Microphone output in Microsoft Volume Panel/Mixer is not muted.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.