HP Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Audio Driver 220.127.116.11
- Volume controls on Audigy block All In Wonder audio in Time-Shift mode
- Korean Language specific issues are observed using Creative Diagnostics cause a serious error while running the Wave Driver test.
- Korean Language specific issues are observed with InstallShield during the setup process.
- During reinstall of Sound Blaster 5.1 the system will hang
- Korean Language specific issue after reinstalling and accessing AudioHQ from the Control Panel and OS error message is generated
- Uninstall Audigy from Device Manager, Reboot after device re-enumeration explorer.exe locks-up
- The EAX on Creative PlayCenter has options in English .
- Logoed Driver support for Audigy and SoundBlaster 5.1
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months