Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Driver 2.18.0018 Beta
- Audio device driver files are not removed completely when uninstalling from Windows Device Manager.
- Sound Blaster Audigy audio device does not appear in the Encoder tab of Audio Control Panel.
- Unable to run 64-bit version of ASIO software.
- Device error caused by enabling audio enhancements.
- Incorrect speaker configuration shown in Audio Control Panel.
- System unable to shut down when Dolby Digital Live is enabled in Windows 7.
- Passthrough of Dolby/DTS audio does not work with Windows Media Player 12 in Windows 7.
- Speaker settings in Audio Control Panel are not in sync with Microsoft Speaker Setup in Windows 7 64-bit.
- System becomes unstable when uninstalling the audio device driver in Windows 7 64-bit.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months