Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2/ZS EAX 4.0 Driver 03.10.31
- Removes noise from analog speakers after switching to VXD drivers using Driver Utility.
- Allows compressed and uncompressed AC-3 signals when using VXD drivers.
- Resolves noise and distortion issues during extended playback of DVD movies.
- Removes popping and clicking sounds when decoding AC-3 signals from external DVD players.
- Updates the speaker settings when connecting or disconnecting headphones from the Platinum Drive or Audigy 2 Drive after changing the volume level and returning from Standby mode.
- Removes popping sounds when compressed .WAV files are played back in Feature Showcase Demonstration.
- Updates the speaker volume setting after changing the volume level and restarting the computer.
- Removes distortion on MIDI notes when the latency is set to below 20 ms on ASIO tracks.
- Removes static from .MP3 and .WAV files during playback.
- Outputs Dolby Digital and DTS signals from the software DVD player in 'SPDIF In decode' mode.
- Launches the OSD (On-Screen Display) main menu when the remote control's Start button is pressed.
- Removes the error message when launching Creative Graphic Equalizer.
- Synchronizes monitored SPDIF In Input signals with Input SPDIF signals.
- Resolves the volume increase issue when adjusting bass or treble levels during DVD-Audio playback.
Mutes all audio output when the Platinum Drive or Audigy 2 Drive's 'Push Mute' button is pressed once.
- EAX 4.0, containing DirectSound and Open AL API extensions, to utilize the EAX 4.0 ADVANCED HD Multiple Environment feature
This package contains the files for installing the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2/ZS Driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. The program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months