Xonar Essence STX bit-perfect ASIO driver.
1. Sample rate supported: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz
2. Supports one ASIO playback stream (maximum 8 channels) to analog output.
3. Supports one ASIO recording stream (2 channels) from analog input.
4. Recording source (microphone in or line in) is selected by system mixer.
5. To keep the ASIO stream bit-perfect, the following two rules apply:
(1) The ASIO stream has higher priority of using DMA buffer than other streams. That is, when the ASIO stream is played, other streams cannot be played.
(2) No volume control is available for the ASIO stream.
6. When there are more than two ASIO applications running, only one application gets the right to use the hardware resource. This is based on “first come, first service” rule.
7. Current buffer time is set at 10ms, will be adjustable in later version
In Windows Vista/7 32- and 64-bit systems, users should use “Run as Administrator” to run ASIO applications to get the best performance.
Please be noted that this is still test version and feedback in our support forum should you encountered any error
during operation, we appreciate your assistance to make Xonar Essence STX bit-perfect driver better.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.