MSI 870S-C45 AMD HDMI Audio Driver 184.108.40.2069
- 64bit AMD Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2 and Sempron CPU.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s
- AMD 870 and SB850 Chipset
- Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600* (OC) DRAM, 16GB Max
- 1 PCI Express 2.0 slot with x16 operation (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant)
- 3 PCI EXpress x1 slots
- 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
- 6 SATA III (1~6) ports by AMD SB850
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- SATA III 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 10 or JBOD mode by AMD SB850
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC887
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Realtek PCI-E 10/100/1000 LAN controller RTL8111E
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector
- 1 x ATX 8-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 2 FAN connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Front panel connector
- 1 x Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 6 x Serial ATA III connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Serial port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 30.5cm(L) x 19.0cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months