Samsung SCX-4720F Scanner Driver 2.02.17 for Vista/2008/Windows 7
Your new machine is equipped with special features that improve the print quality. You can:
Print with excellent quality and speed
- You can print up to 1200 dpi [Best].
- Your machine prints A4-sized paper at up to 20 ppm and letter-sized paper at up to 22 ppm (pages per minute).
Handle paper flexibly
- Multipurpose Tray supports letterhead, envelopes, labels, transparencies, custom-sized materials, postcards, and heavy paper. A 50-sheet Multipurpose Tray supports plain paper.
- The Standard 250-sheet input tray (Tray1) and optional 250-sheet input tray (Tray2) supports A4/letter-sized paper.
Create professional documents
- Print Watermarks. You can customize your documents with words, such as “Confidential.”
- Print Posters. The text and pictures of each page of your document are magnified and printed across the sheet of paper and taped together to form a poster.
Save time and money
- You can print multiple pages on one single sheet of paper to save paper.
- You can use preprinted forms and letterhead on plain paper.
- This machine automatically conserves electricity by substantially reducing power consumption when not printing.
- This machine meets Energy Star guidelines for energy efficiency.
Expand the machine capacity
- This machine has 32 MB of memory which can be expanded to 160 MB.
- You can install an optional 250-sheet tray in your machine. This tray reduces how often you have to add paper to the machine.
- A PostScript 3 Emulation (PS) enables PS printing (SCX-4520S/4720FS only).
- A Network interface enables network printing. You can add the optional network interface card. You can also use an optional wireless network interface
Print in various environments
- You can print in Windows 95/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP.
- Your machine is compatible with various Linux.
- Your machine is compatible with various Macintosh (SCX-4520S/4720FS only).
- Your machine comes with both the USB and Parallel interface. The Parallel interface is available depending on your country.
- You can also use a Network interface. You can also use an optional wireless network interface, but, you need to add the optional network interface card.
Use a USB flash drive
If you have a USB flash drive, you can use it in various ways with
- You can scan documents and save them on the USB flash drive.
- You can directly print data stored on the USB flash drive.
- You can manage the USB flash drive.
- You can back up data and restore backup files to the machine’s memory.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months