Print with excellent quality and speed:
- You can print with a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output.
Your machine prints A4-sized paper at up to 22 ppm and letter-sized paper at up to 23 ppm.
Handle many different types of printable material:
- Manual tray supports plain paper in various sizes, letterhead, envelopes, labels, custom-sized media, postcards, and heavy paper.
- The 250-sheet tray supports plain paper.
Create professional documents:
- Print Watermarks. You can customize your documents with words, such as “Confidential”
- Print Posters. The text and pictures of each page of your document are magnified and printed across the sheet of paper and can then be taped together to form a poster.
You can use preprinted forms with plain paper.
Save time and money:
- To save paper, you can print multiple pages on one single sheet of paper.
- This machine automatically conserves electricity by substantially reducing power consumption when not in use.
- To save paper, you can print on both sides of the paper (manual).
Print in various environments:
- You can print with various operating system such as Windows, Linux and Macintosh systems (See System requirements).
Your machine is equipped with a USB interface and a network interface.
Copy originals in several formats:
- Your machine can copy multiple image copies from the original document on a single page (See 2-up or 4-up copying (N-up)).
- The print quality and image size may be adjusted and enhance at the same time.
Scan the originals and send it right away:
- Scan in color and use the precise compressions of JPEG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Quickly scan and send files to multiple destinations using Networks scanning (See For network connected machine).
Set a specific time to transmit a Fax:
- You can specify a certain time to transmit the fax and also send the fax to several stored destinations.
- After the transmission, the machine may print out the fax reports according to the setting.
- This machine supports IPv6.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.