- Windows 2000 protection after reinstallation
- Vcheck in languages different from GB
- general installation problems with Spanish Windows versions
- blocked or incorrect installation in Windows XP *) when using 1.0x CDROM
- missing Twain support
- blue still image with PCVC740K
- driver download problems with ToUcamWebUpdate 1.2
- missing 'RFGLounche.html' file when using ToUcamWebUpdate 1.2
- general stability
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.