1. Create a new folder on the desktop of your PC and name it "ISP"
2. Download the zip file at Firmware upgrade software to your PC and Unzip the file into the newly created "ISP" folder.
3. Connect your Key camcorder to the PC.
4. Launch Windows Explorer and then drag and drop the entire "ISP" folder into your Key camcorder.
5. Click the eject icon on the task tray and then disconnect your Key camcorder from your PC.
6. Press and hold the shutter button and then turn the mode dial clockwise to the video capture mode. The upgrading process will complete as soon as both the power and memory indicators stop blinking.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.