Samsung ML-3051ND Printer Driver PCL5 (Add Printer) 1.00
Print with excellent quality and high speed
- You can print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output.
- Your printer prints A4-sized paper at up to 28 ppma and letter-sized paper at up to 30 ppm. If you use the ML-3051ND, for duplex printing, your printer prints A4-sized paper at up to 19 ipmb and letter-sized paper at up to 21 ipm.
Handle paper flexibly
- The multi-purpose tray supports letterheads, envelopes, labels, transparencies, custom-sized materials, postcards, and heavy paper. The multi-purpose tray holds up to 50 sheets of plain paper.
- The 250-sheet tray 1 and 250-sheet optional tray 2 support plain paper in various sizes.
- Two output tray; select either the output tray (face-down) or the rear cover (face-up) for the most convenient access.
- Straight-through paper path capability from the multi-purpose tray to the rear cover.
Create professional documents
- Print Watermarks. You can customize your documents with words, such as “Confidential.”
- Print Booklets. This feature enables you to easily print a document to create a book. Once printed, all you have to do is fold and staple the pages.
- Print Posters. The text and pictures of each page of your document are magnified and printed across the sheet of paper and can then be taped together to form a poster.
Save time and money
- This printer allows you to use toner save mode to save toner.
- You can print on both sides of the paper to save paper (double-sided printing) if you use the ML-3051ND.
- You can print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper to save paper (2-Up printing).
- You can use preprinted forms and letterhead with plain paper.
- This printer automatically conserves electricity by substantially reducing power consumption when not in use.
Expand the printer capacity
- The ML-3050 has 16 MB of memory which can be expanded to 272 MB. The ML-3051N or ML-3051ND has 64 MB of memory which can be expanded to 320 MB.
- A Network interface enables network printing.
- You can also add an optional wireless network interface card to the ML-3051N and ML-3051ND.
- You can add a 250-sheet optional tray 2 to your printer. This tray lets you add paper to the printer less often.
- A PostScript 3 Emulation (PS) enables PS printing (ML-3051N, ML-3051ND).
- Contains UFST and MicroType from Monotype Imaging Inc.
Print in various environments
- You can print in Windows 95/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003.
- Your printer is compatible with Linux and Macintosh.
- Your printer comes with both Parallel and USB interfaces.
- You can also use a network interface. The ML-3051N and ML-3051ND come with a built-in network interface, 10/100 Base TX.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months