Samsung ML-2571N Printer Driver SPL 1.63.11 for 2000/XP/2003
Print with excellent quality and high speed:
- You can print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output (ML-2570, ML-2571N) or 1200 x 600 dpi effective output (ML-2510).
- Your printer prints A4-sized paper at up to 24 ppma and letter-sized paper at up to 25 ppm.
Handle paper flexibly:
- Manual tray supports one sheet of envelopes, labels, transparencies, custom-sized materials, postcards and heavy paper.
- Standard 250-sheet tray supports plain paper.
- 100-sheet output tray supports convenient access.
Create professional documents:
- Print Watermarks. You can customize your documents with words, such as “Confidential.”
- Print Posters. The text and pictures of each page of your document are magnified and printed across the sheet of paper and can then be taped together to form a poster.
Save time and money:
- Your printer allows you to use toner save mode to save toner.
- You can print on both sides of the paper manually to save paper [Double-side Printing (Manual)].
- You can print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper to save paper (N-Up printing).
- You can use preprinted forms and letterhead with plain paper.
- Your printer automatically conserves electricity by substantially reducing power consumption when not in use.
Expand the printer capacity:
- A Network interface enables network printing. You can buy and add an external wired network interface server to the ML-2510 and ML-2570. The
ML-2571N comes with a built-in network interface, 10/100 Base TX.
Print in various environments:
- A PostScript 3 Emulation (PS) enables PS printing in the ML-2570
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months